A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defence or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine the advisability of defending or prosecuting the lawsuit.
- A lawyer with a minimum of 5 -8 year’s post-call experience.
- He will be a lawyer who has practised in a busy law firm or firms for the entire period.
- He must have experience in conducting trials and will have the ability to draft processes.
- Must have a good command of the English language.