Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents
- Performing discovery of various electronically stored data and hard copies of information in preparation for litigation
- Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreements, and mergers and acquisitions
- Active participation in clients’ meetings and recommend ways to deal with client issues
- Prepare for trials, hearings and participate in legal proceedings.
- Study and identify the laws applicable to cases
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various legal arguments, drafts, and other relevant legal material and reports.
- Carry out all administrative duties which includes maintaining, updating and keeping records of clients’ legal documents.
- A Degree in LLB from a reputable university
- Minimum of 1-2 years post call-to-bar experience.
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify the laws that are applicable to them
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent research skills
- Possess thorough knowledge of the legal procedures and current developments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent communication skills.