- Prepare all documents required to file cases
- Work closely with staff to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case.
- The ideal candidate should be competent in preparing pleading and handling trials.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience in litigation
- Professional attitude with a strong sense of discretion
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Should be capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.