Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one-stop firm providing specialized and in-depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
- The successful candidate must be well versed in handling a wide range of laboratory equipment.
- He shall be responsible for the installation, qualification, maintenance, calibration, service, and repair of Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), Gas Chromatography (GC), UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, Colorimeters, PH meters, Viscometers, Balances, and sundry laboratory equipment.
- This would include but not limited to tender/contract documentation, quality control, a library of standards/guidelines/specifications, inspection records, engineering drawings, registers and other records as directed.
- Assist in the development of Engineering Services training program and be responsible for the implementation of the program and its upkeep.
- Assist in the preparation of programs and estimates for engineering budgets.
- Be involved in the development of project designs and specifications.
- Be involved in quality verification of processes and materials.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of the progress of works and expenditure against budget allocations.
- Liaise with public utility providers, authorities and contractors where required and as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, tender, and contracts.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks as may be required.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.