Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective workforce as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering, and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
The core purpose of the Job
- The Kitchen Assistant is responsible for ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic, washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately; also ensure that the kitchen is operational.
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Ensure cleanliness of utensils, equipment and work area as you go.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimizes waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND/ Diploma from any recognized institution
- Relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and offer new ideas.
- Must demonstrate culinary expertise
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent oral communication skills
- High sense of hygiene
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.