A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Establish a robust feedback mechanism through a periodic questionnaire, calls, meetings etc.
- Analyse feedback, report the outcome to the management and ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Collaborate with operations and other departments to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Participate in operations strategy meetings.
- Ensure a friendly relationship exists between our two companies at all times.
- Be a graduate of Marketing, social or management sciences from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ and above cognate experience, preferably in the private security sector.
- Membership of recognized marketing professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office, PowerPoint.
- Conversant with the trends in ICT and how they can positively impact the organization’s sales growth.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mind and knowledge of research and development.