- Oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts using key account metrics
Education and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 grade in Laboratory Sciences or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience
Competency and Skill Requirement
- Experience in selling medical equipment and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
- 250,000 monthly gross.