- The channel sales manager is responsible for managing Bisedge relationship with the Lagos Mainland distribution partner and customers, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Duties of the Key Account Manager includes:
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new Toshiba batteries customers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Develop business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Carry out periodic market studies to report trends in shopper, customer and competition activities. Leveraging on this to propose winning initiatives to drive growth ambition.
Key requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Territory Sales for articles or batteries and display a winning attitude that is key to success.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling within the East, Lagos Open market, or Lagos modern retail is preferably in the wholesale, neighborhood and open market channel.
- Proven track record in sales execution and team management
- Experience growing market share for new brands in the consumer battery products category
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills (advanced Microsoft excel skills is a must)
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a business-related course from a recognized university.
- Competence in the Yoruba language an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years driving proficiency with valid drivers’ license.
- Monthly gross salary of N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand Naira) per month
- Strong monthly variable bonus on collections performance
- remuneration to be reviewed annually to reflect the role and scale of business
- Health insurance
- Pension benefits
- Sales tools as required for the role