A technology venture company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons. We seed & manage innovative technology start-ups.
- Create work estimates and software development tasks based on work items submitted by the product manager for the implementation of new or the modification of existing software product features.
- Create work estimates and software development tasks based on defect items submitted by the QA engineer.
- Design, implement and maintain critical business logic using C#
- Design, implement and maintain data access logic including ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Transact-SQL DDL, DML, DCL, TCL
- Follow established coding standards
- Perform basic DevOps tasks required to deliver and support client systems (IIS configuration, SSL setup etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management
- Ability to multi-task and meet stated development objectives
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related technical field
- Working knowledge SCRUM is a plus
- Working experience with Rally Software or any other SCRUM management tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of the Nigerian financial services sector, especially the capital market (Stockbroking, Asset & Fund Management, Investment banking etc.) is a huge plus