Arca Payment Company - ARCA was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
The position will be charged but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Perform clerical duties, maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- Closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, gather and document all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. Report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The Junior Project Manager should be a detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Candidate should have great communication skills and can easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- In addition to these traits, a candidate must have the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Project management experience
- working knowledge of scrum/agile project management methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of payments is a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty, and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team player
- Self-disciplined and able to self-manage and set goals
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with the latest project management knowledge and thinking
- Please, when the page opens, click on "Junior Project Manager"
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.