- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
- Support and ensure compliance to ISMS policies and related procedures
- Perform vulnerability scans on a routine basis as well as for all new system installations in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control
- Audits logs on a routine basis for security events including intrusions, viruses, hackers, spam, security incidents and other malicious activity
- Ensures appropriate authorization and access controls are in place
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security
- Be a relevant player for education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
Provides information to
Technical/ Professional reporting to Supervisor
Administrative reporting to/ deputizes for Supervisor
Administrative Supervising/ Is deputized by
Necessary experience and knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT operations of which 1 year experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments in a production environment
- Self-starter and able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM or ISO20000 would be a plus.