Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
To ensure compliance with company policies in relation to the following:
- Credit & Sales Policies
- Sales Collection & Banking
- Float & Expenses Policy
- Inventory Management
- Stock Policy
- Budgeting Guidelines / Budget Implementation
- Statutory Dues Rendition.
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Report organization's finances to management and offer suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Responsible for tax management, including filing.
- Responsible for customer account reconciliation and accounts receivables.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software ERP SAGE EVOLUTION is a guaranteed plus.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years working experience
- Age: 23 - 35 years
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Good accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong computer skills: Excel.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.