Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited on behalf of its client, a Senior Judicial Officer based in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the Position above.
- Managing the schedule for trials, motions and court hearings, as well as supervising interns or law clerks.
- Drafting basic court documents to be reviewed and approved by the judge
- Attending court sessions as required
- Monitoring amendments to applicable legislation and regulations.
- Excellent listening, communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent document review and time management skills
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and will be expected to carry out work using his/her own personal laptop.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post call experience preferably in the Legal field.