Are you interested in joining an established company with international success that is committed to innovative designs and products? If you have proven demonstrable JAVA with Mobile App development experience, have keen interest in technology, and seeking challenges and opportunity for software development role - look no further.The successful candidates will be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment offering clear progression opportunities working with in an agile team, and providing chance to expand their skills through increased engagement and certifications.
The company has strong partnership with other foreign institutions and pride itself in providing quality support to its clients who are using leading core banking system across Africa.Day to Day:Design, develop, test and amend software. Identify, evaluate and propose new software development tools.
Maintain issued software, designing, developing, and testing amendments.
Offering technical support desk on issued software and products. Implementation of softwares.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) experience: Bachelor's Degree/HND Your Education & Skill will include Degree/HND in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar (if you have other qualifications but possess the skills below, we will be happy to review your application – you can apply).
- Have proven demonstrable JAVA with Mobile App development experience. Experience in web application development.
- Experience and familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and RDBMS Databases will be beneficial.
- A strong desire to learn and understand products in depth and Passionate in finding solutions to challenges with minimum supervision.Good team player with strong Communication and Presentation Skills (written and verbal). Enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive attitude, good personality, proactive and confident approach to work and dealing with issues.
- Must be willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo state, if not resident.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and ready to work to meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application Attractive remuneration coupled with beneficial performance and productivity incentives. Please click on the "Apply" link button below to fill an online mandatory form to apply for this position.