Applicant must be able to
train courses from at least 2 categories below
Category 1: Windows & Microsoft Office Suite
Category 2: Web Design & Development Courses
Category 3: Corel Draw, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Category 4: System Networking and IT Security Courses
Category 5: CADs
Category 6: Programming and Software Development
- Delivers and facilitates training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence; training sessions will include classroom and hand-on-practice
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to sometimes travel to other centers or operational base for outdoor/corporate training
- Review and update existing course materials and develop new ones (manuals & PPT Slides).
- Prepare exam questions where required, supervise exams and mark exam scripts where required
- Assist in marketing of our training services in order to meet company monthly set target
- Carry out other activities that maybe reasonably assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience as an IT & Computer instructor with relevant certifications
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Someone with business acumen and strategies
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Organization time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professionally, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthy
- Self-motivated, can work without supervision.
- Not more than 35 years of age.