- Creating and maintaining system documentation
- Providing technical support across the organization
- Liaising with vendors and assisting the Head of IT in the coordination of project-related activities
- Monitoring network and communicating with service providers.
- Troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware related issues
- Set up and maintenance of networking devices
- Installing and configuring computer hardware and software, and other peripheral devices
- Updating Neimeth web presence
- BSc/HND in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in Computer Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Experience managing an ERP System
- CCNA/MCSA/ITIL is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge with advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem Solving/Analysis skills
- Solid organizational and Human management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Age Range: 28 and 35 years
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a cover letter along with their curriculum vitae within 1 week of this publication.