- Ensure a conducive operating environment (hardware, software, printer, power equipment).
- Carry out day to day user support on computers (peripheral and power equipment).
- Ensure user anti-virus is up-to-date; Replace computer parts as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IS equipment and compliance with maintenance schedules and data integrity.
- Conduct routine back up and restore of user data arising from equipment failure.
- Perform data processing and other operations undertaken by IS on behalf of customers.
- Monitor users to ensure compliance with IS policies and procedures.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Other similar task assigned by line manager.
- First Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant course.
- Hands-on experience in a related field.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.