Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to work very closely with us the IT Consultants to provide internal support to a private hospital in Ikoyii.
- Someone who will troubleshoot the system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware and/or software faults. Resolving prioritized on and off-site client user technical issues, either face-to-face, through online chat or over the phone to an agreed SLA, while managing new users' and evaluating new IT systems. While doing all of this advising on IT support best practices and updating the TechnoVision leadership on progress weekly.
- To be eligible for the role you need to have at least 5 years of experience providing IT support to users and systems in a Windows environment including procedural documentation and relevant reporting, following and developing diagrams and written instructions to repair faults or set up systems, conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment and supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- This is a great opportunity to be trained up and progress your career whilst being exposed to the latest technologies within a leading Nigerian company.
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSP. MSCE, A+, N+ training or certificate added advantage
- Windows Server 2008 – 2012
- Active Directory (Domain Policy)
- Cisco Networking (Routers & Switches)
- Wi-fi Networking (Frequency & Modulations)
- LAN/WAN Structured Cabling, Backups, Antivirus, Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Server / Active Directory / Operating Systems / Backups / Antivirus / Office 365 / Applications / Network / Hardware / Software / Laptops / Desktop / Mobiles.
- NGN1,000,000 - 1,200,000 per annum.