A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- A major requirement is that you must have worked with a betting firm as an IT specialist. Other requirements are as follows:
- Proven working experience as an IT Specialist or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management.
- Technical writing