- Though a thorough understanding of programming and industry standard “software engineering” principles is required for these roles, there will be NO coding required. There would be a need to identify and write SQL scripts to manage routine housekeeping tasks for the operations department.
- The core responsibility is software project management and reports directly to the CEO:
- Product testing for Quality Assurance.
- Identifying and documenting desirable new product features that will deliver improvements to the User Experience.
- Managing the process for delivering development to address issues identified in the Quality Assurance assessments and new feature reviews.
- Supporting all aspects of product management in support of the operations teams.
- Any other objective oriented tasks that will arise in the process of carrying out assigned responsibilities
No previous knowledge of our products is required.
Software engineering competencies. Programmers with single or cross platform training will be acceptable especially if their training includes Software Quality Assurances principles and tools.
Self-starting to identify issues with the product and present solution options.
Excellent communication in English,
Not easily flustered.
Willing to learn despite being self confident.
Software Programming, Software Engineering or/and project management degree/certification with skills to match. Experience not required.
Location: Full time in Lagos.
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable with requirement to a committed period contract.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.