A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment(ROI): prepare project business cases.
- Develop or update project plans for IT project including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding and staffing.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for IT projects
- Enforce compliance to project management best practices.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years related experience in the IT sector.
- Proven records of projects handled in the past.