and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks.
- Monitoring and maintaining the company's cloud-based systems and email services
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
- A degree in Computer Science, Computing, Engineering or any related field
- At least two years of work experience in related fields.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail