- Create a concrete ICT development and deployment plan within the organization, lead and motivate the IT team to achieve the proposed visions.
- Provide feedback to internal teams, communicating technical use cases for new features and enhancements, and participating in spec review & existing business programs.
- Manage and prioritize the team’s workload on a daily basis.
- Work with our global Team Leads to develop, support, implement and improve existing and new workflow processes.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technological needs. Finally, collaborate the development and deployment phases with the documented technical specifications.
- Diligently investigate and validate the business requirements and software/hardware issues, before escalating to the appropriate group.
- Candidate should be responsible for Network-System Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting task.
- Candidate should be responsible for System design & plan, IT product selection & procurement task.
- Candidate should be responsible for end user Product maintenance & support for HQ and Branch Offices.
- Candidate should be responsible for Data Center infrastructure and Passive Cabling,
- Candidate should be responsible for taking ownership for completing assigned Project within the given time frame.
- Candidate should be able to forecast upcoming requirements and should be able to submit proposal to management.
- Candidate should be responsible for data security, network access and data backup.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit System and assess their outcomes
- Maintaining All IT infrastructure such as Network, System, Storage, Antivirus, IP surveillance, Attendance and Door Access Control System, Consumer Products Such as Desktop, laptop, Printers, IP telephony System, Video Conference System etc.
- Candidate should be responsible for working with cross functional team to achieve the same goal.
- Candidate should be responsible for managing his team, skill development, training & certification and administrative tasks.
- Candidate should be responsible for his own skill development, product knowledge, training and certifications.
- Candidate should communicate with vendors, suppliers, Service Providers for new requirements, current solution, Warranty Claim, AMC/SLA and troubleshoot purpose.
- Preserve IT assets and Maintaining proper documentations for Regular System Operation, Purchase, Approvals, Changes, Incident etc.
- Timely reporting to Management
Technical Skills Requirement:
System Deployment Knowledge: Installing and configuring SQL Server, Set up IIS for web deployment, Additional applications/services installation and configuration as per the requirements.
Network-System Design: Making Network Diagram, Creating and Making IP Plan, Product Selection for network, server and consumer products.
Networking Skills: Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switch configuration, Skills on SSH, VLAN, Inter Vlan Routing, Spanning Tree, Routing Protocol (static and dynamic), Device Hardening, Gre Tunnel, IPSec VPN, configuring Router, Interfaces, Device Configuration backup and restore etc.
Licensing and Subscription: Windows OS (Server and PC) licensing, Microsoft Office Licensing, Antivirus and Firewall Subscription and other software’s license and subscriptions.
Product Knowledge: Cisco Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches, Router, Firewall, Fortinet Firewall, Dell Server and Storage, NetApp storage, Product Licensing, RMA, Warranty information, Jira.
Security Skills: Firewall Configuration, Policy Creating, Feature enabling, VPN, SSL VPN, IPSEC VPN, URL filtering, Application Control, Web Application firewall operation, firewall Cluster(Active-Standby), Firewall licensing, Load Balancing, Bandwidth Control, report and log monitoring Backup and restore. Centralized Antivirus Operation, report, Control, Group Management etc.
Server and Storage: Understanding Server components (RAM, HDD, Motherboard, NIC, Cabling, Warranty, OS installation, BIOS, NIC Teaming, Virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware), Virtual machines create, Operation etc. Application installation, operation, troubleshoot etc.
- M.Sc or B.Sc in EEE/ETE/CS/CSE or any Engineering discipline from any reputed university.
- Networking: CCNP(R&S or DC or Security) Equivalent or Higher
- MCSA or Higher
- Certification on Fortinet Security Products
- Other Security Certifications will add advantage.
- Additional Requirements:
- Age Minimum of 25 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English
- Good problem-solving skills.