Smile delivers affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa. Founded in 2007, Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. In 2012, Smile was proud to announce the introduction of the first 4G LTE broadband service in Africa. Smile’s superfast, high-quality and reliable access to the internet is changing the way African people are connecting to the world, at speeds never experienced before. With Smile’s 4G LTE broadband data capabilities, we can release our true potential and accelerate the productive capacity of our African economy.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring Infrastructure operations for all the Company’s IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and the Company’s staff laptops;
- Backup management of IT applications;
- System failure diagnosis and restoration;
- Troubleshooting reported problems and working with Smile Group team to constantly improve software releases;
- Preventive maintenance of hardware and operating systems;
- and System performance monitoring and optimization;