A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Knowledge of office 365,
- knowledge of software applications, APIs, Web technologies,
- Hardware and general software, networking, database and cloud technologies.
- Salary- 80-100k.
- Age 23-27 years