· Manages information technology and computer systems.
· Plans, organizes, controls and evaluates IT and electronic data operations.
· Designs, develops, implements and coordinates systems, policies and procedures.
· Ensures security of data, network access and backup systems.
· Acts in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
· Audits systems and assesses their outcomes.
· Preserves assets, information security and control structures.
· Maintains records of software licences.
· Installs and configures computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
· Plans and undertakes scheduled maintenance upgrades.
· Investigates and solves computer software and hardware faults.
· Troubleshoots systems and network problems.
· Supports the roll-out of new applications.
· Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and deals with password issues.
· Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
· Designs graphics and manages social media platforms.