- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization.
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems.
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Investigating and fixing faults in the network and updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status.
- Liaising with administrative support staff to provide updates on anticipated administrative needs.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Effectively managing different communication channels: resolve customer complaints via all available channels.
- Supporting the establishment and function of the project resource center and project information management.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to multitask and have Strong attention to details.
- Must have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must have excellent quality control skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable to all levels of the organization with the experience, confidence, and credibility to communicate complex or specialist information to a non-specialist audience, facilitate workshops and deliver presentations.
- Must have the experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Must be highly proactive with excellent time management skills and be able to work within set timescales and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in Computer Science or related studies
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate must be an analytical mind
- Candidate must be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Candidates must have good time management skills
- Candidate must have the ability to follow processes
- Candidate must have strong documentation skills
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.