- Define the business problem and the primary objectives of new projects.
- Collect, analyze and validate business or user requirements.
- Act as an interface between the end-users, development team and technical support team.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, monitoring performance and producing all IT project documentation while assuming responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Carrying out Market Intelligence research and evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements and data analysis using Business Intelligence tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science, Numerical science or related field.
- Previous experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis.
- Possession of professional qualifications such as CBAP, PBA, CCBA and AAC are an added advantage.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and project management.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to use Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik sense, Google analytics, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Intermediate competency level in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills