Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG in Agbara, Ogun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- IT supplies, asset inventory coordination and general user management support
- Creating proposal, fostering IT procurement process, standard documentation and audit compliance
- Monitor helpdesk ticket by assigning new tucket to SSO and follow up to user to confirm issue resolution
- Project support in alignment with project PIC, communicate with vendor and monitor project progress
- User management and IT course/training coordination
- IT transactions coordination & administration with reporting
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Educational Qualification
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related course:
- Proven IT Experience in a similar role specially in the use of Ms Word, Excel and powerpoint to support end users and ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Knowledge of how soft ware and hardware systems work
- Problem solving skills, ability to priortize workload and ability to work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Age: 25- 35 Years
- Gender: Female preferably to balance the Department.
- Experience: 1-2 Years in a similar role.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.