Vivian Fowler Memorial College For Girls seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Your main responsibility is to help your students understand Arabic, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of coursework, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. on top of this you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils. You will of course spend a lot of time on face to face lessons including writing on black or Whiteboards and while also be responsible for the safety of your students during your lessons.
Typical Duties include:
- Organizing Students School Supplies
- Evaluating and assisting Students on their class work and assignments
- Preparing Students coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts.
- Developing Arabic lesson plan
- Class Report to the Students Parents