Lorache Limited - Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate, is searching for an active and vibrant individual with good knowledge on network security, to fill the position above.
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multiple vendors to serve LTE-4G / enterprise customers.
- To analyse / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability,
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve
- Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for an 24*7 on-call support for any
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN,
Requirements & Qualification
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- 3-5yrs work experience in similar company and role
- Certification required: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, Network security.
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the profile will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.