We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications for our platform. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices targeting customers and professionals separately. Your duties may include collaborating with the IT team for new application features, consuming Apis for the customer and pros apps, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an applicant, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift programming language, and be able to work as part of a team and under stress with limited supervision. Ultimately, you should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the users.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design and IT team to define app features.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Tracking bugs using sentry platform.
- Integrating of Firebase for notifications and analytics tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge in Laravel is an added advantage.
We are looking for a skilled IOS Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain the companies IOS apps, candidates must be in Abuja only.
Note: Approved applicant would be on a 2 months probation period during which you would be tasked to build the first version of the companies IOS apps