AACE Foods is into processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty food products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports as required by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs all other duties as required by the management.
Education & Experience
- Applicant should have a minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND or any equivalent degree in Accounting.
- Applicants should have 3-4 years working experience in relevant/related field and industry.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Power Point & Excel), Peach Tree and ERP accounting system/software
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective reporting
- Data entry management
- Effective communication.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.