Gibadi is Nigeria's #1 Online Industrial Store. At Gibadi, we are constantly interested in people who desire to make a difference, who love what they do and would like to do it here. Hard work, dedication, passion and team spirit are key elements of our work culture.
- Receives and counts items in a warehouse inventory and records the data either manually or on a computer.
- Unpacks and packs items and stocks them on the shelving systems in a warehouse. He also keeps the stocked items organized and readily accessible.
- Compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse to the inventory records of a warehouse. If he/she finds a difference between the stock on hand and the records, he/she investigates the discrepancy. If necessary, adjusts the errors in the system.
- Develop respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in timely fashion.
- In addition to inventory, the warehouse inventory officer marks the stock using a variety of means, including bar code identification tags, paper tags, labeling equipment or stencils, or other marking equipment.
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse and the tools and equipment in the warehouse to keep things in order and in compliance with company guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess 2 years work experience in warehouse inventory.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- Aptitude for working with computer systems
- Able to pay attention to detail Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.