- Manage & maintain an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine supply levels to determine potential inventory shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare and analyze detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure readiness for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Train new employees and other members of the inventory team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.