Duties and Responsibilities
- Making and maintaining daily inventory entries and generating invoices.
- Checking for any discrepancy in records and reporting to the supervising authority
- Keeping a record of all generated invoices.
- Coordinating with retail front office and staff for order processing.
- Maintaining archived records in accordance with company policies.
- Proper maintenance of all invoice and inventory records for audit purposes.
- Analyzing information and preparing reports.
- Ensuring timely entry of all data and upkeep of records.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of accurately calculating and excellent numerate skills.
- Ability to make and maintain computer records and entries. High levels of computer literacy
- Understanding and ability to analyze invoicing data.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Should effectively manage time and meet necessary deadlines.