- Conducting and organizing placement visits as advised by the Placements, Projects & International Manager and the Placement Operations Manager.
- Maintaining detailed records of student placement records required by the Programme Board of Examiners.
- Communicating with students, companies and staff via email, telephone and in person to maintain relationships and manage the administrative and pastoral aspects of the role.
- Must have at least 1-year work experience within or outside the study abroad industry
- Must have a marketing background
- Between 22-35 years
- Must be female
- Minimum of a first degree in any discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer relation skills
- Result oriented, smart and proactive
- Location: Omole Phase 2, Ikeja.