Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and developing strategic plans to enhance same.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Analyze business and review future prospective for same.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Prepare and implement various capture methods for business development.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Maintain all communication with the Group Director.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- 1st degree in Internal Relations, Business Management or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to lead and mentor team members effectively
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.