- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency
- & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlement, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets.
- Call over daily vouchers to ascertain accuracy.
- Efficient use of Google Sheet and other related Google products.
- Good knowledge of the use of Bankone will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Four (4) years of relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organization
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or any finance-related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors
- (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or
- Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA).