- Carry out control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls. Ensure you are familiar with the procedures relevant to the job.
- Qualification: HND/Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or in a related field; Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Certification: Microfinance bank Certification (MCP)
- Experience: 3 years in microfinance bank.
Interested candidates should send their applications (cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae) Position applied for should be used as the subject line.