Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- Be similar with Internal audit process, and he/she shall ensure that the operations of the company conform to the laws, as well as to its internal rules and regulations.
- Provide Control and Compliance Counseling, Advisory and Decision Support Service to the business units (SBUs) and strategic resource functions (SRFs).
- Ensure that open items in the branch GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein. Any major deviation from the standard must be escalated following the appropriate escalation procedure
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners Report and other Statutory Examiners Report involving branches under your purview.
- Outward and Inward Clearing review
- Review and monitoring of all e-banking related product reconciliation
- Conduct Special Investigation as may be assigned from time to time
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other Social Science disciplines)
- A relevant post graduate qualification or higher degree (e.g. MBA, MSC) will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CFA, CISA is desirable
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Analytical and Investigation Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Banking Operations/Credit (Domestic and Foreign) Skills
- Comprehensive Treasury skills
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point, Intranet Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank.