- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls,
- operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations. Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed. Serves as
- liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies
- Must have 3-5 years of work experience respectively: