AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country.
- Reports risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to Management.
- Evaluate compliance with existing company policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Ensures credit clients transact business within their credit limit as approved by management.
- Checking and approval of all Media Purchase Orders processed by Clients services, Traffic, Marketing and Business development department physically and electronically.
- Ensures that all commercials are properly booked and scheduled in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs and conduct fraud investigations.
- Ensures each Agency orders on credit have been confirmed as approved credit customer.
- Check that rates applied on Agency Purchase Order matches rates on our tariff for applicable time belts.
- Checks that all control and compliance checklists are met before appending signature for commercials to be aired.
- Ensures discount outside published discounts must be pre-approved by management.
- Conducts periodic risk assessment of all operating departments.
- Liaise with other members of the compliance team at head office and pan Nigeria on compliance issues.
- Agents and staff commission management.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Carry out outstations inspection exercise as approved on the yearly plan.
- Signing of invoices and dealing with discrepancies that may exist
Qualification and Experience
2 years work experience