- Ensure that business operations are conducted in line with the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Ensure financial discipline in all financial transactions and monitor compliance with approved Delegation of financial powers(DOP)
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Overall monitoring production processes to curb wastage and inefficiencies
- Make recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Confirm physical material issued from packing materials store to production floor against a record on a daily basis
- Confirm physically rejections/wastages of packing materials from blowing/filling section against quantity recorded on a daily basis
- Confirming actual finished goods produced per shift against recorded quantity on a daily basis
- Check, confirm and monitor the physical movement of Stock, Spares and Asset IN and OUT of the factory/sales depots
- Check and count loading of finished goods supplied to customers against sales invoice and unloading of Packing and Raw Materials received from suppliers against waybill/delivery notes
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review
- Confirm the actual quantity of finished goods transferred from the production floor to FG store against FG transfer slip on a daily basis
- All other responsibilities as deemed necessary and assigned by the Company's Management and Board.
- Sustaining the integrity and confidentiality of the organization.
- Minimum years of experience; 6 years (similar roles)
- Minimum qualification: BSc/HND (professional qualification will be an added advantage)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc/HND with Accounting professional qualification.
- Minimum Working Experience: 6 year’s sound working experience in manufacturing activities.
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft office tools most especially Microsoft excel.
- Knowledge of IFRS/Accounting standards and current trends in accounting.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.