Our client is a leading road and residential construction company located in Lagos
- Develops an internal audit plan, coordinate specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the audit plan, monitoring compliance, preparing and presenting audit findings and making recommendations to the Chief Executive.
- Detect and deter fraud by identifying unusual trends and fraud indicators in the organization’s processes and operations and assess monitor and control fraud risk.
- Maintenance of Internal Audit checks framework by ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures and examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Review the company’s financial operations, evaluating efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with corporate policies and procedures, laws and government regulations
- Ensures that the company’s assets (cash, cash equivalent and physical assets) are safeguarded for the operations of the company’s business.
- Monitor and advice management debt portfolio for trends and warning signals.
- Candidates should hold a recognized accounting or auditing qualification, preferably ACA, or ACCA and have a strong audit background gained within a commercial internal audit environment or top-tier practice.
- Strong commercial audit skills, knowledge and understanding of up-to-date auditing methodologies and concepts
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- 7-10 years of experience
- Be either Male or Female between 30-45 years of age