We require a highly skilled professional in internal audit. The candidate must have adequate experience in core Auditing functions including the implementation and execution of best audit practice.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience: 5 years
Based in the South East of Nigeria, we are the pioneers of Alkyd resin, Paint and ethanol manufacturing in this region. At Dezern Nigeria Limited, innovation is our driving force as we aim to deliver high quality products and provide highly rated customer experiences. Our Guiding Principles of Living our Values, Honouring our Brands, Inspiring Our People, Centring on the Customer, and Preserving the Long Term Success and Legacy of Our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. You are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management.
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.