Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets.
- Examine department activities for compliance with Management plans and policies;
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and productivity value;
- Assess proper accountability of assets by conducting inventories;
- Keep audits records of departments and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable rules and regulations;
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in control, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance with rules, Government regulations and Management policies or procedures;
- Prepare and submit audit findings and make recommendations to management;
- Conducts special studies for management such as those required to discover mechanics of detecting fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention;
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.