- Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
- Working with the account department to provide assistance on better ways to carry out their duties.
- Create and update internal audit plan
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Plan internal customers meetings and oversee financial disclosure.
- Perform inquiries and testing as needed to identify and resolve vulnerabilities
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process.
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our business policies, practices and process.
- Experience in internal auditing
- Knowledge of accounting best practices analytical thinking, attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team strong Ethical standards and high levels of integrity the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as excellent computer skill resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
Job Location: KADUNA (Must live around KD SOUTH) for easy accessibility.