- Conduct regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of departments and individual employees within
- Conduct follow up audits to ascertain the effectiveness of corrective actions taken after an audit and provide report indicating if corrective actions have been implemented and if they are appropriate.
- Provide reports to Executive Management on risk and compliance results, along with recommendations for improvements
- Monitor progress on corrective actions, changes and improvements agreed on with process owners and management following an audit
- Conduct spot checks as may be directed to verify compliance to process requirements.
- Follow up on spot check findings and ensure effective close out.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting.
- 3 years’ experience in Accounting or auditing.
- Membership of relevant professional body is an advantage including IIA.
- Management System Lead Auditor.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organization skills.
- Must be conversant with general guidelines in auditing.
- Ability to analyze and compare accounting data.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Ability to produce quality output.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures