HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond
- Accounting, Administration, Auditing, Payroll, Quality Control, Retail,Sales
- Industries: Accounting & Auditing, Bookkeeping
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager to carry out the following tasks:
- Assessing risk factors to identify high risk areas within the organization.
- Contributing to the formulation of Audit policies and procedures in accordance with generally accepted audit principles and standards
- Conducting regular reviews of operational and accounting systems and practices to identify weaknesses and make suitable recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring reliability and sufficiency of the financial and management information generated by and furnished for the use of the Company
- Undertaking special assignments and ad-hoc activities as may be required by Management
- Conducting pre-audit of transactions in order to ensure the authenticity of these transactions and their compliance with established procedures
- Supervising and ensuring that post audit action plans are implemented and adhered to by relevant personnel.
- Conducting special investigations based on available information to resolve procedure and financial breaches in internal systems
- Evaluating the state of internal control arrangements in the company; and makes recommendations to assure management of their continued adequacy and appropriateness.
- Evaluating, reviewing and improving the internal control, accounting systems and organization procedures to determine that they are properly designed, functioning and regularly updated.
- Maintaining contacts and interaction with External Auditors, Tax Authorities and other Financial Consultants of the company.
- Timely submission of periodic reports as assigned
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Any other duties as may be assigned to the position
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- 3 years relevant work experience in the Pharma, Beauty, Retail, FMCG sectors as a Procurement & Supply Chain expert
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative
- Market Related